Beer N Lime Pork Chops
- 2-3 lbs. Center Cut Pork Chops
- 1 24oz. Can Beer
- 1/2 cup lime juice(I used it from concentrate.Kroger Style.lol)
2.Preheat your grill.
1tbl. kosher salt or seasalt
2 tsp. black pepper
1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
3tbl. Lime zest
1.Pat Dry the porkchops with paper towels and season with the lime pepper seasoning on both sides.
2.On an oiled grill, grill pork chops for 4-7 minutes per side. Remove. Let sit for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!!!!
Grilled Sweet Potato Salad
- 2-3 sweet potatoes, sliced(1/4 in. slices)
- 1 small purple onion, split in half(skins left on)
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 4 oz. crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 2-3 tbl. oil
2.Grill the potatoes for 1-3 minutes per side(to get a slight char)
3.Place the split onion on the grill.Keep the skins ON
4.Remove sweet potatoes and onion. Remove skins and Chop the onion.
5.In a bowl place the potatoes, onion, oregano, and cheese.
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2tbl. white sugar
- 1 tsp. salt.
- 1/2 tsp. pepper