Strawberry Banana Parfaits
- 1 lb strawberries, cleaned, trimmed, and chopped
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 3tbl. blue agave or 2tbl. sugar
- 1 bag chessmen cookies, slightly crushed
- In a bowl, add strawberries, bananas, and agave. stir and store in refrigerator.
- 3.4 oz banana cream pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk(I used less than your average 2 cups.less milk means more creamy!)
- In a bowl, add in pudding. whisk in cold milk until thickened. Place in refrigerator.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar( I used 1/3 cup blue agave)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a bowl with a whisk attachment, beat cream until slightly thickened, add in sugar and vanilla, and continue beating until completely thickened.
Repeat And dollop extra cream on top, then add a Cookie Garnish!
Makes 5-7 parfaits
blog hop button Fabulous Food Friday: July Blog Hop