Strawberry Lime Icebox Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8-10in spring form or pie pan.
- 1 1/2 -2 cups Vanilla Wafers,crushed
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted.
- In a bowl combine the ingredients for the crust. Place in greased pie pan and make a nice even crust bringing up the edges. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool
- 6 extra large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 14oz. Sweetened condensed milk
- 1tbl. limezest
- 1 lb strawberries(tops removes, slightly chopped)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- In a bowl, beat the yolks and sugar until thickened. (about 4-5 minutes)
- Stir In sweetened condensed milk and zest.
- In a blender or food processor, blend straberries and lime juice until smooth. Add into filling.
- Pour into pie crust and freeze overnight or for 6-8 hours.
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- few drops of red food coloring(whimsy status!lol)
- lime slices for garnish
Really, Are You Serious?